- Share Your Style Upload & Share Your Product Pics
Upload images for this product
(Based On 1 reviews)
Love! Love! Love! This is my first time using the cream gel and I am amazed. I swatched the colors over white and they all covered in 2 coats. True self leveling formula, and just easy as pie. The colors are so bright and fun, I had a hard time deciding which to use first. The lilac could be a bit more purple, but that is my only complaint. Very happy with this bundle.C ·10 month(s) ago
- Product Details
DESCRIPTION High desert backdrops, Springtime music festivals, and the lifestyles of these concert goers were the inspiration for our Cali Dreamin' Collection of cream colored gel nail lacquers. These 6 colors will personify your inner music loving-road warrior that's rollin' with the top down on your '69 VW bug and just feeling new and fresh: Acoustic Asana (G097) is a salmon pink fitting of beautiful Cali sunsets, Mojave Mixer (G098) is a lime green inspired by lush green grass of the Mojave Performance Stage, Indigo Indio (G099) is a gorgeous dusty, navy lavender blue inspired by some of the art of the desert in Indio, California, Papaya Whip (G100) is a soft orange befitting of the pueblo colored high desert mountains. Lightweaver (G101) is a stunning lilac purple at will warm your inner flower child, and Escape Velocity (G102) was inspired by the brilliant turquoise blue skies of a warm Spring day cruising down the I-10 leaving LA to fresh, desert air. *Ingredients*: Thermoplastic Acrylic Resin, Ethyl, Ethanol, Butyl, and Organic Pigments.Highlights
- HIGH DESERT INSPIRATION! Cali Dreamin' is 6 colors that invoke warm feelings the state has to offer.
- ROCK THESE COLORS like you are hitting the road to your favorite California music festival!
- CREAMY AND DREAMY NAIL LACQUERS! All gel polishes in this collection has a creamy finish to them.
- UV and LED lamps need to have a minimum power of 9 watts. CURE TIMES vary per lighting system.
- SEE OUR PRODUCT DESCRIPTION for more on our 3 Step application process and other Tips and Tricks!
- Shipping & Returns
You Might Also Like